HUMBLE COUNTRY CHRISTMAS FAYRE FRI 1ST & SAT 2ND DEC
Advance tickets FULLY BOOKED, tickets on the door will be available for £3 per person.
Time to get FESTIVE! Come along and enjoy the inaugural Humble Country Christmas Fayre at Rectory Farm. Immerse yourselves in the festive spirit of Christmas and browse over 40 boutique pop-up shops laden with a huge array of gorgeous gifts under twinkling Christmas lights. Tickets are free if booked in advance (or £3 on the door) – just let us know your name and order number on arrival – no need to print anything.
OPENING HOURS: 10am – 5pm (last entry 4pm).
- Over 40 brands selling beautiful gifts and accessories from scented candles to eye-catching jewellery, straight out of Instagram!
- Mulled wine, frothy coffees, mince pies and more from artisan vendors
- Festive wreath-making (please book your time slot separately: book here now)
And while you're here...
- Pick up your local Christmas tree outside the Farm Shop.
- Visit the Cafe for breakfast, tea and coffee, lunches, cakes and pastries.
- Pop into the Farm Shop for local meat, cheese, eggs and other excellent local produce.
- Wristbands will be issued to all visitors and inspected around the site.
- All children under the age of 16 come in for free but must be closely supervised at all times whilst at the Fayre.
- Alcohol will only be served to over 18's
- The Fayre takes place under cover and is a short walk from the car park at Rectory Farm. Ground is uneven in places on the farm which can make it difficult for pushchairs or wheelchairs - we advise sensible footwear!
- Please note that only food and drink purchased on site can be consumed on site – no picnics, please.
- We have ample parking on site.
- Our toilets are located close to the Fayre site.
- Workshops are likely to sellout quickly so do book ahead!
We sell all our own homegrown produce when in season - including several varieties of our own potatoes - picked and on the shelves within a few hours. We work hard to source the best quality local products from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and The Cotswolds. In our fridges you’ll find local meat, pies and sausage rolls from Eadles Farm in neighbouring Beckley village, chicken, lamb and beef from D'Oyley's Farm in Stadhampton, award-winning organic cheeses from Nettlebed Creamery, and traditional farmhouse Cotswold Butter – plus all manner of condiments and cooking sauces, baking supplies, biscuits, pantry essentials, free range eggs and milk from Oxfordshire farms and dairies. Our bread arrives each morning from Oxford’s Natural Bread Company and Degustibus artisan bakers in Abingdon.
The Rectory Farm picking season runs from April - October, starting with asparagus and finishing with pumpkins.
Our strawberries ripen up at the start of May and finish into September. Check out our PYO page to see what's in season when, and for lots of recipe ideas.
Plan your visit
Enjoy a day out at Rectory Farm picking all your favourite fruit and vegetables to take home and enjoy. Remember to bring your own punnets and carrier bags to help us reduce plastic use.
Visit the shop from March - December to stock up on kitchen essentials and all our ready-picked fruit and vegetables if you’re short on time.
rectory farm cafe
Join us for coffee and locally baked pastries, a pot of tea and a slice of homemade cake, a freshly prepared lunch or a hot breakfast bap.
We have both indoor seating and outdoor seating (covered and uncovered) and plenty of space for families and groups to gather and catch up over good food and drink.